Start-to-finish Timer Auto-retrigger

This would allow a timer to automatically restart on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) so that you can run regular promotions without needing to change the start and end date.

5 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. Youā€™re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here ā€” we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 32

Original comment from James Dean transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Original comment from I need to set the countdown to finish at the specific time of transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Dario Ames transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Isaac L transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Angela Vink transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Angela Vink transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Alanna Singleton transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks!

Thanks a lot for your comments and for your suggestions :pray:t2:

Iā€™m truly sorry that we still donā€™t support Evergreen timer, and I totally agree that it would be a great addition to the widget.

Our devs will try their best to find a solution to make it happen and we do believe they will be a success.

Thank you so much for sticking with us!

I would like to have a countdown with a Start-to-finish number counter where I can set the countdown frequency in sec. and simultaneously where I can set the day when the countdown starts.

So I can simulate for example only 50 items (that will diminish gradually) available in a month setting the start at the 1st day of the month.

This is much more effective in a landing page where limited sales are made in quantity.

rote:

Is it possible to have the countdown timer restart on the 1st of every month instead of by days?

Some months have 28 days while others have 30 or 31. If I set it to 30 days, itā€™ll be off.

Iā€™d like to have the countdown timer restart on the 1st and then run until the last day of the month, and then reset on the 1st of the next month.

I would really like the ability to have a countdown timer repeat at a set time. Basically counting down to midnight, and when the timer reaches midnight it resets for another 24 hours. This process never ends. This is called a Evergreen timer and most other countdown timer plugins off of this option. I would really like to get rid of the plugins Iā€™m currently using and just use you guys :frowning: but I really need this feature.

Hi all,
we have a eshop and we use countdown timer for us customers.

We have notification - Time counter when customers must do order and so that we can send the goods to them on the same day. But now I must this counter set every day manuallyā€¦

I need to set the countdown to finish at the specific time e.g. 10:30AM on SUNDAY, resetting to repeat every week. I canā€™t seem to set an automatic repeat? Please help! Thanks

Basically, we have a live broadcast each week and would like the timer to just repeat. If I could just start the timer on a day of the week and have it end on a day of the week, without having to choose any particular date. Then set it to repeat. For example, each Sunday the timer would start at 12:30pm and end the following Sunday at 11:00am. Then start again at 12:30pm. Thanks.

In the ā€œAction After Timer Finishesā€ tab, there should be an option to restart the timer. This should show a few settings. Fx: you could set the countdown so that it resets to a custom time period. Along with that, it would also be helpful if you can set it to ā€œRepeat ___ timesā€, and change the message, button label, and link for every reset.

I fully understand if this wonā€™t make it in, because it would probably be very difficult to implement on its own, and the menu would also probably be very messy.

1 Like

@BurntSandwich I totally understand your idea and fully support it!

I hope weā€™ll find a solution to make the timer more convenient in terms of resetting options, Iā€™ll keep you in the loop in this thread.

Many thanks for sharing your idea and joining our community, happy to see you with us! :tada:

Iā€™m a pastor of a church. We livestream our worship service every week at the same time. I want this recurring countdown timer so that I donā€™t have to make a new widget and install it EVERY week. PS-I have two churches and I do this for both.

1 Like