Spotify Player

Need to have a widget to display Spotify tracks and conent

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Hi,

Thanks a lot for adding this idea!

We are happy to say that this widget is already included in our Comin Soon section, you are most welcome to check how it’s going to look here - Best Spotify Widget | Spotify player plugin - add playlists and podcasts to website easily!.

Do you have any specific ideas or suggestions regarding the options? If so, please feel free to share them here in the comments - we will be delighted to consider them all!

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m wishing there was some way to know what a time frame limit for a coming soon is

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Christopher3!

I’m really sorry that we don’t have the app you were searching for in our catalog yet :frowning:

I’m afraid we had to pause new apps development due to the huge task of updating our entire dashboard. We’re doing everything possible to finish with it and get back to making new cool apps :pray:t2:

1 Like