Social Popup like provely.io

I know they are becoming a competitor, but I believe you guys could make something better. Provely.io offers a popping-up social “proof” of buyers or people that sign up. It would be wonderful to stick with you guys and have something like this which can be fully customizable in size and color. As well as work with your form builder, and MailChimp integration. All those things, they do not provide. Of course, if it can work in real-time as well as be preloaded with previous contacts and made to automate as see fit. If it could also be a button, I see it could be used for soooo many things.

1 Like

@Rev_Devan many thanks for describing your use case and for sharing your thoughts!

You know, we’re working on the Sales Notification widget at the moment, which is about to be released by the way :slight_smile:

Do you think it’s something that could work for you?

1 Like

As long as it is adaptable and adjustable for other things besides sales. thank you

Hi @Rev_Devan :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga and elaborate on it a bit.

With our Sale Notification PopUp widget, you’ll prove you have an authentic store.

This app gives your audience a chance to see in real-time what others are purchasing at the moment and also heat up the interest in the categories of goods you want to highlight. And having complete control over the information that you can show to site visitors, you can definitely turn notification popup into a powerful tool for increasing sales.

You are free to choose on what pages the widget will be shown. The popup can contain the customer’s name and city, the list of items bought, left in stock, price, date and time, product category and so much more.

If any other questions come up, please let us know. We’ll be delighted to advise :slightly_smiling_face:

@Max I see, you say an authentic store. I hope this can include a website like Thinkific. Which deals with selling courses. And otherwise, PayPal widgets on a personally developed site. I would appreciate not having to purchase additional subscriptions to Store Services I don’t use.

@Rev_Devan I have to say that the integrations won’t be supported in the widget yet. The widget will display the info that you add to the widget.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions :slightly_smiling_face: