Social Feed: Widget crashing, filtering and RSS source issues fixed

A bunch of issues has been addressed in our Social Feed app :hammer_and_wrench:

  • We’ve fixed the issue when the widget crashed because of the missing language setting in the widget’s config.

  • Previously, there was an error in the RSS source, if there was no title in the <item>. Now, it’s fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

  • The issue with the hashtag filters has been resolved.

  • We’ve fixed the filtering of the specific posts. Previously, if the link had an additional / before the URL parameters, this filter didn’t work.

Back to Changelog →

1 Like