SMS verification

jeg kunne godt tænke mig en widget til sms verificer som jeg kan bruge i min kontakt formular

I would like a widget for SMS verification that I can use in my contact form

1 Like

Hej og velkommen til Fællesskabet :wave:

Jeg må sige, at vores fællesskabsforum er engelsk-baseret, så vi kommunikerer på engelsk, så alle medlemmer forstår, hvad vi taler om :slight_smile:

Forstår jeg korrekt, at du gerne vil bekræfte, om telefonnummeret, der er tilføjet formularen, er gyldigt? Så når kunden tilføjer sit telefonnummer til formularen, modtager han SMS’en med bekræftelseskoden. Så skal han tilføje denne kode til formularfeltet, og derefter kan den indsendes. Har jeg ret?

Hey there and welcome to the Community :wave:

I have to say that our Community forum is English-based, so we communicate in English so that all the members understand what we’re talking about :slight_smile:

Do I understand correctly that you’d like to verify if the phone number added to the form is valid? So, when the customer adds his phone number to the form, he’ll receive the SMS with the verification code. Then he should add this code to the form field and after that it can be submitted. Am I right?

Yes, that’s right understood

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

I see that this feature would be really useful. If this idea is going to gain ground, we’ll try to consider it in the future updates. I’ll keep you in the loop :slightly_smiling_face: