Sms chat widget

Please create a new application for this ability

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

1 Like

We have many clients asking us for a way to send us sms. Right now we are using the WhatsApp widget, but not everybody uses WhatsApp and I don’t want to paid another company and add another expense for this feature.
I hope you seriously consider this in the near future. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, @Beyond_Health_Medspa!

I’ve moved your comment to another thread with a similar idea, and I’ll keep you updated on how things are going here :slight_smile:

By the way, if not all of your clients use WhatsApp, maybe our All-in-One-Chat app could be a better fit for you? You can display not only WhatsApp as an option, but also Facebook, Viber, Telegram, Line, and Rumble Talk. Perhaps one of the options could work for a client :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to use the SMS feature.

1 Like

@Vincent1 thanks a lot for joining our community and for your comment!

Great to see that this idea is getting more votes - it seems we really should give it a go :slight_smile:

I hope the devs will add this suggestion to their near roadmaps, I’ll keep you updated here!

I need this too.

1 Like