Set time range for the widget display

At night, notifications about purchases pour in. It seems to me that this will make the site visitor wary. It was great to be able to choose the time interval for the widget to work, like in an online chat with the transition to instant messengers.

В ночное время, сыпятся уведомления о покупках. Мне кажется, что это вызовет у посетителя сайта настороженность. Было здорово иметь возможность выбора временного интервала работы виджета, как в онлайн-чате с переходом в мессенджеры.

1 Like

Добрый день @user12296 :wave:

Спасибо, что поделились своей идеей с нами!

Мы видим, насколько полезна эта опция может быть для наших пользователей, поэтому постараемся рассмотреть ее в будущих обновлениях.

Обо всех изменениях буду держать вас в курсе :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there and welcome to the Community @user12296 :wave:

Thanks a bunch for adding your idea to the Wishlist!

We see how useful this option might be for our users, so we’ll try our best to consider it for the future updates. I’ll keep you informed about any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

It would be great to set specific times to have this feature pop up. For the use case I am referring to is for a restaurant, I want to use it for ordering food/pizzas and provide the impression online that people are ordering food. However, I don’t want someone to go on the website after hours and it displays there are several people ordering when they are closed. This would definitely not work well.

1 Like

Hi there @Joseph_Mueller :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your use case!

We cannot but agree that it would be a nice addition. If more users show their interest in this feature, we’ll try to think it over in the future updates :slightly_smiling_face:

The “Sales Notification” widget is VERY Good! We use it for other functions and website visitors like it. Only suggestion would be to allow the user to enter their own time to active and close the widget rather the predetermined time list.

1 Like

Hey there @Phil1 :wave:

We are so happy to hear that you’re having such a great experience with our app. Thanks a ton for your feedback!

As for your suggestion, we already have it on the Wishlist. I’ve moved your comment to a thread, where we’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

Or even a random time interval option

1 Like

Hi there @AndyF :wave:

Interesting thought! We’ll have it in mind too :slightly_smiling_face: