RSS Feed Remove URL

Hi,
When pulling in a post Is there a way to remove the url from the description?
I’ve attached an example with the url highlighted that I would like to remove.
I’m hoping to do this on all posts on the page.
Thanks

Also I notice that some articles show the url within the title and others don’t. Can we remove it from there as well?

https://youreverydayhub.com/

1 Like

Hello @Albert!

Thank you for contacting us!

To hide the URL below, we’ve added the following CSS code to the Custom CSS field on the Appearance tab:

.global-styles, [class*="PreviewLink__Domain"] {
  display: none;
}

Please check it and let me know how it works for you.

As for the source names in the title, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do with it, as your RSS feed has link format and the title can be edited only in your RSS source.

I hope this explains things.

If any other questions come up, please let me know. I’ll be happy to help!

Thanks that worked for the URL. As far as the title it only shows up on some of the posts and none of the posts contain the site name within the title. I realize it may be some setting from the source but when checking the individual posts they are all set up the same way without the URL name in the title yet it shows up when pulled into the feed for random posts.

1 Like

Hello @Albert!

I am so sorry for being not clear enough! Please let me explain everything to you in more detail.

Your RSS feed has a link format and all the information is taken from the link. For example, How MrBeast Rose To Internet Infamy and Fortune - Your Everyday Videos:

I hope this explains things.

If any questions come up, please let me know. I’ll be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the clarification. I see where it’s being pulled now. Thank you!

2 Likes

@Albert You are always welcome :raised_hands: