Rounding the corners of the pop-up player window!

Hi! I’d like to request some code to round the corners of the pop-up player window. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there, @miko_zsolt_official :waving_hand:

Sure, here is the CSS code:

.es-classic-popup-view-surface {
  border-radius: 24px !important;
  overflow: hidden;
}

Give it a try and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, but that doesn’t work right now!

Hi @miko_zsolt_official :waving_hand:

Could you please send me a link to the page where your widget is installed? I’ll be happy to check things :slightly_smiling_face:

It can be viewed by clicking the black camera+ icon!

Thank you!

Please let me consult with the devs. I’ll get back to you once they share a code :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there, @miko_zsolt_official :waving_hand:

Please try to use this code and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t see the code!

Sorry for the oversight, here is the code:

[class*="Backdrop__BackdropContainer-sc"] {
  border-radius: 16px;
}

This is already working great! Thank you!

Awesome, you’re very welcome :wink: