Reviews: Enhanced default source handling

Our devs have introduced a new approach to the default source display in our Reviews.

Previously, if you configured the widget’s appearance without adding a reviews source, the installed widget looked this way because the default source was displayed only in the configurator:

This sometimes led to confusion, with users thinking there was a widget issue.

Now, if you haven’t added a review source, the default source will be visible both in the configurator and on your website. This makes things clearer and more consistent for our users.

Reminder: Do not forget to set your review source :wink:

1 Like

I’m sorry. What? I rarely touch this widget and I am seeing something like this unable to see the reviews. Nobody can see the reviews. What source? Google reviews? I thought that’s what the widget did? Can you please provide a step by step of this change and maybe an email notification to users in advance would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @user3926 and welcome to Community :wave:

I am so sorry for all the frustration caused!

I have to say that our Reviews widgets are experiencing some technical issue, but it’s not anyhow connected with the current update.

Our devs are doing all their best to fix the issue as soon as possible. The fix is going to be released within a couple of hours. I’ll keep you in the loop here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

We’ve released a fix!

Please check your widgets and let me know how they work :slightly_smiling_face: