Radio Player With Metadata and artist covers

Hello,

i have a radio station and it would be great if you devolep the radio with metadata.

Please give this great idea a change!

Regards Erik

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

This would make me purchase this player. Adding song metadata would be a huge plus as well!

2 Likes

Yes, adding Metadata could be a huge win for Elfsight. There aren’t a lot of visually attractive players out there, but Elfsight’s players do look visually good, however, they lack metadata which makes then unusable for us. Adding Metadata for artist/track info would be great, adding an Album Art feature that populates off the metadata would be even a bigger win.

2 Likes

@Adam4 great comment, thanks a lot! It seems we really should give this feature request a thought :thinking:

I hope you have voted for this idea to make it stand out from the list. The more votes a feature has, the more odds it will be implemented first :slight_smile:

And yes, welcome to the community, really happy to have you with us! :tada:

This is 100% correct! This is exactly what I’m asking for.

1 Like