Pricing Table Column Width Customization

Is there a way to use a custom font that is not a google font in the pricing table widget? I have web licensing for the font. When I put the name of the font family into my custom css, it looks correct on my computer. But on any other device, it automatically populates with the standard widget font. I’ve attached a screenshot of what it should look like, and what it looks like right now.

Widget on this page. https://www.avocadoventures.co/

I’m also looking for a way to make each individual column wider so that when I add more text to the features, it doesn’t become too long on my page.

Ok so I was actually able to figure out how to add my custom font using the @font-face css that links to the font embedded on my website. But I am still trying to figure out a way to make the individual columns inside the pricing table wider so that they can be shorter and not take up as much vertical space. Any help is appreciated!

Screenshot attached.

Hello @user598 :wave:! Thank you for contacting us!

I am happy to provide you with a special CSS code for changing the width of the column:

.eapps-pricing-table-column-1{ max-width: 320px; }

Please add this code to the Custom CSS section on the last tab in your widget’s settings and let me know if it helped.

Awesome thanks!

1 Like