Playback Speed in audio Player

I wanted to embed audio player for my blog. One thing which my readers request a lot is playback speed in audio player. Player could have 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x… palyback speeds.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Original comment from Travis Dennis transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Yes!!!
In our industry listening to podcasts for continuing education, it is commonplace for us to hit 2x speed when there is a much slower speaker. PLEASE ADD THIS! I would have 3 other business owners subscribe to this service just for this feature alone. No other audio player offers it on the web… yet.

1 Like

Hey @Joshua_Nangle :wave:

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us!

We see how useful this option might be for our users, so we’ll try our best to consider it in our future updates. I’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Max!
I have 1000 business owners in my network that could leverage a feature like this. May lead to an increased subscription for 4 of the leads, myself included. Keep us posted.

Joshua A. Nangle | Owner
Echelon Rising LLC
Legacy Business Development LLC

M. 407.405.8590
Social: LegacyBizDev