Photos customer uploaded shows in Widget

Along with customers reviews. If a customer uploaded a photo that should also be able to show in the widget. With a review and photo shown give creates a bigger trust.

3 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 7

Original comment from Jason Sin transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for your comment!

We do agree with you and we also think uploaded attachments displaying would be an amazing option. We do try to find a way to make it possible, but, unfortunately, at the moment it’s quite a tall task.

But we’re not going to let this idea go as we strive to make our widget as powerful and convenient as possible :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your support and for sharing your thoughts!

Original comment from Dorra Slimming Singapore transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

hello, why are the rating photos that customers have uploaded not seen when editing the widgets? or with which setting do you add the photos as well? thanks for helpful answers

1 Like

Hi @Enes_Adanur, welcome to the community!

I’m afraid there is no option to showcase customer uploads at the moment, I’m very sorry :frowning:

I also love this idea and I hope our dev team will be able to consider it in our future updates, I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

It will be a great show

1 Like

Hi @Roberto_Posada

I totally agree that this would be a great option. Hopefully, our devs will be able to implement it in one of the nearest updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and welcome to Community :heart:

We’ve started working on this request, folks!

I’ll keep you updated on the progress here :slight_smile:

Awesome news, thank you!

We’re happy as well, @Max_Sergiy_Dolgov!

Welcome to the community by the way, feel free to take part in our threads and enjoy your stay! :slight_smile:

As a photographer, I would love the possibility to show the picture our customer chose to post with their review. I really look forward to it.

2 Likes

We also can’t wait to release this possibility, @Willem_Defijn! I’ll make sure to update you here once it’s done :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Elfsight community, we’re happy to have you with us!

1 Like

Hello guys :wave:

Fantastic news! Now you can display the uploaded images in your Google Reviews :rocket:

Find more details here - Reviews: Display images and owner reply in Google reviews! :fire: