PDF Embed font

Hi Max,

Is this CSS code just for the slider? I tried it on another widget and it didn’t work. Is there a universal CSS code that would work to change the font on any of the widgets?

1 Like

Hi @Victoria_Hansen :wave:

Yes, this code works only for Slider. If you want to change the font in another widget, please feel free to check the sections for required apps in our CSS Codes category.

If you haven’t found the needed code, just describe your use case and I’ll gladly help :slightly_smiling_face:

HI Max, I found this and tried it, but it’s still showing Times Roman or similar on the website. I also tried changing the font family to Calibri but no change either.

.eapp-file-embed-title-component {
font-family: Comfortaa!important;
font-size:32px;
}

1 Like

Could you please share a direct link to the page where you widget is installed?

Sure Max here you go…

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ve checked your website and see that the CMS is Google Sites. Due to the peculiarities of Google Sites, this CSS code, unfortunately, won’t work because it supports only the most traditional fonts like Arial and Times New Roman.

You can try to use any Google font by following the steps described in this article (it’s suitable not only for Wix but also for Google Sites ).

Could you please check it and let me know how it worked?

Hi Max,

It’s getting a bit too fiddly. I’m paying to use the widgets so I don’t have to go down the code route. whilst I understand code it’s not my focus. I used Calibri because of the font family. Montserrat is the site font and thats the one I’d like to use, but if it’s not just a CSS code insert, I don’t really have the time to be too finicky. Thanks anyway.

Hi @Victoria_Hansen :wave:

I totally understand your point, but, unfortunately, this is the only workaround in this case. I am really sorry!

I’d like to tell you that our devs would be happy to change the font for you. To do this, we need temporary access to your website - How to provide access to your Google Sites website - Elfsight Help Center.

If you’d like our devs to assist with your request, please provide us with the temporary access to your website backend and let me know once it is shared :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Max but I think I’ll just leave it as is for the moment. It’s not that detrimental. Thanks for your help.

1 Like