Owner can approve or deny bookings after submission

Ability for the owner to review, approve or deny appointment bookings after they are submitted by visitors.

I need to confirm booking on our own do not confirm automaticly. Is there any option to confirm bookings manually by our member?

Hey there, @Living_Jute :waving_hand:

You can connect your widget to the Google Calendar:


Once the widget is synced with the Google Calendar, completed bookings will automatically show up in your Google Calendar, but you’ll be able to manually manage them in your GC.

Does it work for you? Or would you still like some kind of pre-moderation mode, where the bookings will appear in the connected Google Calendar only after confirmation?

Hi,

I need first a notification came that with booking details and with button approve & don’t approve.

Once we approve the person who booked get an email from us about booking confirmation otherwise a do not approve email will send to their email address.

Hi there, @Living_Jute :waving_hand:

Thanks for clarification!

Do I get it right that you’d like to have a list of bookings completed right in the widget configurator with the Confirm button for each booking?

Yes

Got it, thanks!

Unfortunately, there is no way to implement this functionality now. However, this is an interesting idea and I’ve moved it to the Wishlist.

If this request gains more votes, we’ll try to think it over in the future updates :slightly_smiling_face: