More trigger options

i need that the popup trigger show on very pages until you close it, but is only neccesary to close one time per session.

For example: i visit my home or any page from website at first time and the popup is displaying, is ok, if i click on another webpage, the popup wolud be display too because i’ve not close the popup before on the previous page.

On trigger show everytimes: The popup displays always on every page, closing the popup before or not.

On trigger show once: The popup display only at the first page, if you change webpage and not close the popup, the popup does not display

i need that the popup display when i navigate from my website and i not closing it

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 6

We have added an additional 'Show every time until I close it’Frequency! :tada:

This is how you will find it:

1. Go to your widget’s Display tab
  2. Find Frequency tab
  3. Choose Show every time, until I close it option

Check this and other features in our Popup online demo (Popup - Add responsive Popup widget to your website (free and fast)) !

You are welcome to share your thoughts regarding this feature in the comments section :blush: