Mass upload events through a spreadsheet

I need to upload around 115 “events” to my Event Calendar widget. It includes pasting event title, creating host, changing colors, uploading YouTube link, etc etc etc.

It would be fantastic if I could just upload a CSV/XLS file with all the information.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 8

Original comment from Byron Taylor transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

It would be great to be able to import events via csv. This would save an immense amount of time and effort!

1 Like

@user3253 agree, it would be a great addition to the Event Calendar!

I’m afraid I cannot promise fast development, but we’ll really to consider an import feature in the future.

Thanks a lot for helping us!

Now that I have found that it is possible to get Facebook events locally and get them into a CSV, the thought of then being able to get them into something that also looks nice, Elfsight, now that is really appealing. This would be a game changer for what we offer to our website visitors.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the info, @Phil!

I really hope we’ll give this feature a go, at least I’ve reminded our devs about it :slight_smile:

1 Like