Lost entire calendar today - Global issue?

We have lost everything on our calendar today. All past, present, and future events are gone. Probably 100+ events. Our Shopify plan shows we are paid in full through September 15th, and that we pay yearly (so it should be auto-billing us for the next year shortly). But when we go to the Elfsight website directly and log in there, we see nothing other than an empty calendar widget. I wasn’t sure if it was the email address I was using there, so I tried to do a password reset. The reset requests the hyperlink to the Shopify store. When I plug that in, it says it cannot find an account associated at all.

I’m extremely worried here as that is a tremendous amount of work invested. Are others seeing issues, or is it just us? We opened up a ticket already. Just waiting on a reply back to support at the moment.

1 Like

Hello @user3911

It’s wonderful to see that you’ve joined us! Welcome :tada:

I have to mention that this forum is dedicated to Elfsight cloud apps, thus we can assist with only cloud apps-related questions here.

However, I see that you’ve opened a support ticket and my colleague Renata has already contacted you. She forwarded your request to our devs and will keep updated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like