Linktree Builder Tool

I think it would be pretty easy to build a Linktree tool.

2 Likes

Hi there :wave:

Thank you for adding this request to the Wishlist!

It would be awesome if you could describe your idea and use-case in more detail. Any addition info will help us better understand what you’d like to achieve :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love for this tool to be added!! Instead of having to use a third party app to build buttons for all our links, we could have a page in the backend of our own websites where we can get clicks and boost the SEO of our own websites rather than a third party! It would be beneficial for ANYONE that has a website and wants to rank higher and get traffic.

1 Like

Happy to see you on our forum @Whitney_Paige :wave:

Thank you for the feedback!

Do you have an example of the app with similar functionality? It would help us better understand what you are looking for :slightly_smiling_face:

Absolutely! I can show you a link to what I have on my old website.

https://www.whitneypaigeart.com/link-hub

It’s basically a copy of the functionality of linktree. You make a page that is full of clickable buttons with links whatever you want to link to. This works for when someone clinks your “link in bio” from social media so that they can find whatever they want to find. But being able to put it on our websites boosts our SEO instead of giving those clicks to a third party like linktree.

I am about to end this website though, so it will only be accessible for a couple more days. So here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

1 Like

I got it!

Thank you so much for sharing the details! If more users support this idea, we’ll try to take it under consideration in the future :slightly_smiling_face: