Linkedin Feed new questions

Great product! I have a question, I hope I’m not repeating someone else’s. Today I did a repost on LinkedIn with my own comments from mobile, but it only published the original post (same on mobile and desktop). I don’t understand why as previous posts included my comments. Is there something I can do to make sure my comments are included in the posts on my website? Additionally, I made a post today from my company page (the one that is reposted to our website and it didn’t appear). Can you help? Thanks!! Sean

1 Like

Great product! I have a question, I hope I’m not repeating someone else’s. Today I did a repost on LinkedIn with my own comments from mobile, but it only published the original post (same on mobile and desktop). I don’t understand why as previous posts included my comments. Is there something I can do to make sure my comments are included in the posts on my website? Additionally, I made a post today from my company page (the one that is reposted to our website and it didn’t appear). Can you help? Thanks!! Sean

2 Likes

Hi @sean_jones :wave:

I have to say that the comments on reposts aren’t displayed in our widget. I am really sorry!

We have such a request in our Wishlist. You can vote for this feature to keep up with the latest updates - Display "thoughts" on reposts

Also, I’d like to say that our widget uses a cache system to make everything load faster and reduce the server load. So the posts are updated every 48 hours.

If it’s been more than 48 hours and you’re still not seeing the new images, please let me know and I’ll be happy to look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! I have a website that display all my linked in post and Im using elfsight to pull all the posts but there is something wrong with it. My website is showing duplicate post from linked in and also the post that have been deleted previously are also displayed. Is there any way to remove the duplicate post. I tried to filter the post but it cant be done.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Izzati :wave:

Sure, I’ll check it with our devs and will get back to you a bit later :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Izzati The issue is fixed!

Please check your widget and let me know if it’s fine on your end :slightly_smiling_face: