LinkedIn Feed is not showing targeted posts

Hi
I’m using your “apps” for my website clients, and now I have run into a problem when a company is targeting posts for a specific audience (language or location).

Caverion https://www.linkedin.com/company/caverion, which is a large European company, uses LinkedIn in such a way that they only have one profile regardless of language and country. And when they post content in English for all countries, it will be fine in your feed.

BUT as soon as they instead post content that is targeted, for example, to LinkedIn users who use the Danish language, it is not visible in feed. It is a big problem that I hope you have the opportunity to look into.

Best regards
Ronni Høirup, 7K Media
ronni@7k-media.dk

1 Like

@Ronni_Hoirup Hi Ronni, this is a great suggestion, thanks a lot for sharing with all the details!

You know, our LinkedIn widget is pretty much young at the moment, so we definitely are going to enhance it ever further :slight_smile:

I hope our devs will take your idea under consideration, I’ll keep you posted if I have any news.

Many thanks for your help and welcome to the community! Feel free to look around and take part in the threads :slight_smile:

Hello again
Have you had the opportunity to look into this. It could be a pretty cool feature to have for my client.

// Ronni

1 Like

Hi @Ronni_Hoirup :wave:

Unfortunately, we didn’t have a chance to consider this feature. I am so sorry!

You see, since we get a lot of requests and the process of releasing new features is not easy, we have to be picky and choose the most popular requests first.

If this idea gains more votes, we’ll try our best to speed up the process and think it over in our future updates. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for your interest and help!