Instagram Feed won't update automatically

Hello!
I’m using the Instagram feed widget and I love it!!! :heart_eyes:
However, I noticed that from the day I installed it on my website (via code in an Elementor code widget), the displayed posts are those posted until the day of the installation and no new posts are visible. :disappointed:
Does that mean I need to constantly refresh the code whenever I have a new post?

Why doesn’t it update automatically? :confused:

This is quite a problem if I use it with several clients!

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Hi there @Foulianna_FouaGraf :wave:

The new posts don’t appear in the widget right away because of the cache. Our widget uses a cache system to make everything load faster and reduce the server load. So, the posts are automatically updated every 23 hours and you don’t have to do anything additionally :slightly_smiling_face:

In the meantime, I’ve checked your widget and see that the latest post have been pulled:

Check it out and let me know if everything is fine now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The latest posts have been pulled because I published once again the feed in the widget editor and copy/pasted the installation code once again, about an hour ago. Until then there was no new posts since the day I installed it, that is a month ago. :frowning:

1 Like

Hmm, it seems that your source just got stuck in the update queue. Actually, you don’t need to reinstall the widget every time to display the new posts.

However, if the 23-hour period is over and the new posts still didn’t appear, please let us know. We’ll gladly look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Max!

It seems it takes several days to be updated but eventually, it does.
I appreciate your interest! :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Hm, that’s weird. The widget should be updated every 23 hours.

If the new posts don’t appear after 23 hours again, please let me know and I’ll gladly look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like