I'd like to add video's description

I use “Playlist Player”.

I would like to add the description of each video like the attached file.

I hope that we can choose whether it is indicated it or not, like the other items.

Best regards

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 8

1 Like

Original comment from apricot abre transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi,

Thanks for your votes and comments!

I’m sorry that description is not supported in our widget yet. I’ve spoken with our dev team and I’m happy to say that this idea was added to their roadmap. Hopefully, we will be able to implement it in one of the nearest updates :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your understanding!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

1 Like

Original comment from apricot abre transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

I’m looking forward to the update. Do you have any plans to implement this idea yet?

1 Like

Hi @Nagamatsu :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, I’m afraid the solution hasn’t been found yet, I’m really sorry!

If this request is going to gain ground, we’ll try to speed up the process. We’ll keep you posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like