I would like the 'remember visitor' option to include hours

Due to the products we sell being restricted to over 18s, having hours as an option as opposed to the minimum being 0 or 1 day, would allow our customers to browse our site and place an order without having to repeat age verification but would also help to ensure nobody underage can use someone else’s account who has already verified their age to access our site. We had this set to ‘0’ however it seems to be frustrating our customers so having an option to select a certain number of hours may help avoid this.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi John,

Thank you for adding your request!

I’d love to say that at the moment, our Age Verification app works the following way: any number you insert to this setting gets multiplied by 86400 (seconds). Thus, you can recalculate the needed initial number to get the result you need.

For instance, a value of 0.042 roughly equals one hour.

Please let me know if it helped :slight_smile:

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from John Campbell transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from John Campbell transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your kind reply!

Absolutely, you’re welcome to add any value to the widget Remember Visitor option manually, it will work just fine.

Just in case, I’ve attached an image oh how this should look like in the widget.

Please let me know if it worked :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram