I want to add a Paypal button to a form that has a file upload option

What I’m I missing here? I want the user fill out a form, upload a file, and make a payment all at once. Why is there no paypal block/button when I’m building a form?

Your help is appreciated.

1 Like

To add a PayPal button to a form with a file upload option, you need a form builder that supports both features. Popular options include JotForm, Wufoo, Formstack, and Formidable Forms. After setting up the form and configuring the PayPal integration, you can embed the form on your website or share its URL.

To guide users through the process, include instructions indicating that the payment step will follow the file upload. Users fill out the form, including the file upload, and upon submission, they are redirected to the PayPal payment page or presented with a PayPal button to complete the payment. Ensure you consult the documentation or support resources provided by your chosen form builder for detailed instructions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. You just confirmed, it’s not possible to do it all with Elfsight. I know jotform does it for sure with on clean form and one submit button. I was hoping it gets done here since I need elfsight anyway, and avoid paying for two platforms. Thanks again.

Hi @user3304 and welcome to Community :wave:

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed reply!

I see that my colleague Marina has already contacted you. As she said, the functionality of PayPal button you’ve requested is not supported in our Form Builder app. However, there is a possibility to combine Form Builder app and PayPal button, so the widget will look the following way: https://widget-1f49dc9d4c374475ad915a337dfcc6f2.elfsig.ht/.

To do this, our devs need some more information. Please send all the requested details to Marina. She’ll be delighted to assist :slightly_smiling_face: