Card payment option

Card payment button under the PayPal button which is not responding

1 Like

Hi @Ahmed_Niyaz and welcome to Community :heart:

If I understood you correctly, you mean Payment Systems Icons:

They are not buttons, just icons that aren’t clickable.

However, if I misunderstood you, please describe your use case in more detail and provide me with a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be happy to check things for you!

Hi Ahmed, and welcome to the Community. This is a real easy fix for you in Paypal. Until, and if Elfsight creates a system like this, just go to Paypal, create a button and inset the HTML code into your site. That should take care of your needs.

OOOPs, I should have looked at the Widget first before I commented. You would still need a Business Paypal account even if you used the Icon Widget. You can set pricing right in the widget, just need your Paypal account address.

1 Like

I having the same issue. How do I enable the Credit Card option? They are not clickable at the moment.
Also the Credit Card option is not showing after clicking the button to pay.

1 Like

Hi @Arthur_Bayani and welcome to Community :heart:

I’d like to tell you that Payment System Icons are not buttons, they are just unclickable icons.

As for the issue with the Credit Card option, I am really sorry about it :pensive:

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs. Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated!

Our buttons are in production right now and my clients are not able to pay because of the option is missing. I’m loosing business at the moment.

1 Like

I totally understand your feellings and would feel the same if this happened to me. Please accept my sincere apologies :pensive:

We’ll do all our best to find a solution as soon as possible. I’ll immediately get back to you once I receive any updates from our devs.

Have a great day!

Hi @Arthur_Bayani :wave:

I am so sorry for the delayed reply and all the frustration caused!

Our devs have checked everything and the issue is not on the side of our widget, as it occurs in PayPal window.

Most likely, the issue is caused by the problems with your account. Here a some possible reasons:

• Only business account are supported in our PayPal widget. Could you please check and let me know whether you have PayPal business account?

• If your PayPal account isn’t verified, it can cause issues

• There is a chance that you have Encrypted Website Payments option enabled in your account settings

Please check all the points and let me know if you have anything from this list.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

I have business account.
My account is verified
I don’t have encrypted website payment

My regular Donate button is actually working. But no elfsight buttons working.

1 Like

A huge thank you for checking all the points!

I’ve forwarded this info to our devs. I’ll immediately get back to you once I receive any news from them.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed reply!

Our devs have checked your webpage and it’s working fine on our end.

Could you please double-check it and let me know if everything is fine on your side?

Yes I see payments coming in now. Thanks for your help. I think it was an issue on our side.

Happy to hear that you are good now!

If anything comes up, feel free to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to help.

Have a great day :wink: