How to use CSS code to change font for Youtube Playlist widget

I want to change the font in my Youtube playlist widget. Could anyone provide me the CSS code to be able to do this. I have minimal coding experience so please let me know everything I should type into the custom CSS section! Thanks.

Whilst you’re at it, if you know how to change the width of the widget when it appear on my website (so it is larger) please let me know. It currently looks very disproportionate :confused:

1 Like

Hello @Sorochi and welcome aboard the aircraft called Elfsight Community :airplane:. Please fasten your seat belts :seat: because you are going to be stormed by our friendliness and incredible support :heart_hands:.

I am happy to provide you with a CSS code for changing the font in your widget:

[class^=“yottie-widget-inner”] {
font-family: Calibri;
}

Please add this code to the Custom CSS field in the Colors tab of your widget’s settings.

Could you please check it and let me know if it works fine.

As for the width changing, could you please provide me with a direct link to the website where your widget is installed?

1 Like

Hi @Max
I have the similar problem with font.
In my editor the font that I want is Yanone Kaffeesatz.

On the website (e-učenje - o drustvenom poduzetnistvu), the font changes.

Can you help me with that, please :pray:

Hey, sorry I’m getting back to you so late, but I’ve just copied the text into the colour custom CSS section and it doesn’t seem to work. The font hasn’t changed at all. I don’t now if this is because I’m using a font that is not compatible with elfsight or if there is another issue at play.
The font I am using is Poppins as this is the font that matches my SquareSpace website.

Could you offer me any guidance?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Sorochi!

Thank you for getting back to me!

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused to you!

To check things, we need some extra information, that’s why we’ve contacted you at s*******u@gmail.com.

Please check your inbox :wink:

We’ll be looking forward to your reply!

Hello @pulsevents.hr and we are happy to see you in our Community! Welcome :wink:

I am terribly sorry for such a delay in reply, but, we’ve been receiving a lot of requests and, unfortunately, your request has been lost.

Please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience!

I’ve tried to check your website, but, unfortunately, it doesn’t work:

However, the issue usually occurs if this font isn’t installed on your website. To make this CSS code fork, you need to install it to your website.

Could you please check it and let me know if it helped?

Hello,

I replied to your email but I also have another question!
I was wondering if there was a way for the video thumbnails in the YouTube playlist widget to appear less blurry (or not blurry at all). This will really help to improve the aesthetics of my website.

Many thanks,
Sorochi

Hello @Sorochi

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a proper solution really soon.

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated :wink:

Have a nice day!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Center a search bar (YouTube)

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys have a discussion board/forum integration/widget on elfsight?

1 Like

Hey @Sorochi, I’m afraid at the moment we don’t have such an app but we have this app request in our Wishilst :slight_smile:

Feel free to vote for it and add your suggestions, we’ll be happy to consider them all: Widget for making a Forum!