Fonts on googlesite change when widget slide embedded

Fonts

I am new to elfsight and having been playing with the slider to create an interactive header for a google site. When I create in elfsight the base font is arial; however when i embed into the googlesite the text reverts to times. How do i stop this happening. I think the answer is with CSS coding but i am not too familiar with CSS.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

andy

• Link to the page with the widget in question:
1 Like

Hello @Andy and we are so glad to see in the best place on the Earth :earth_africa: Welcome to Elfsight Community :tada:

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused to you!

Could you please provide me with a direct link to the webpage where the widget is installed? We’ll be happy to check everything for you!

Hi,

The site is: https://sites.google.com/port.ac.uk/learningandteachinginnovation/home-5

Thanks

@Andy Thank you for the link!

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the widget installed there.

Could you please specify where it’s placed?

It’s the image slider at the top of the page

Scroll down on image in top header and add link to elfsight will appear

I am sharing the published page with you - is that what you need?
Or do you need access to the googlesite?

Good morning,

I would be grateful for a response to my query please.
I have sent through the required details that were requested.

Many thanks
Andy

Hello @Andy

I am terribly sorry for the delay with the answer!

I’ve checked your website once again as you’ve described and, unfortunately, could find the widget installed there:

Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the place where your widget is located?

Hi,

It’s embedded at the top of this page: https://sites.google.com/port.ac.uk/learningandteachinginnovation/home-5

Thank you for the link @Andy1 !

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs! They’ll try to do all their best to fix the issue as a top priority :rocket:

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated :wink:

Hey @Andy!

Great news :fire:

We’ve fixed the issue! Could you please check it and let me know if you like what you see?

I am having the same font issue, what was the solution?

1 Like

Hello @user902 and we are happy to see you in our Community! Welcome :heart_hands:

I am terribly sorry for that you’ve faced issues using our app! Please accept my sincere apologies :pensive:

I’ll be happy to investigate the issue for you! Could you please provide me with a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed?

Nevermind, I figured out how to load the font in with the embed code. All good, thanks.

1 Like

@user902 I am happy to hear that you are good now!

If any other assistance is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us!

We are always delighted to help you :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to know how to change fonts asap please, what code can we add to change the fonts

Hi @Astrid :wave:

If I understood you correctly, you’d like to change the font of all elements in Slider widget.

In this case, you just need to add this code to the Custom CSS field in the Advanced tab of your widget settings:

.eapp-slider-slider-component{
font-family: Calibri;
}

Please check it and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

However, if I misunderstood you, please describe your use case in more detail.