How to pass run time value of Social Media like instagram and facebook

Hi Team,

Greetings for the day.

I am looking forward to integrate differnet media in my website in which i want to pass the user’s social media credentails so that they could see their own post,stories reels and other stuff in my website.

Please suggest how could i achieve that.

Regards,
Developer

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hugs:

Much as I’d love to help you with your use case, I’m afraid it cannot be implemented completely :frowning:

Here are the things:

1. Instagram, Facebook public page and Twitter accounts: you have to have full admin access to the accounts you need to display in the widget.

2. At the moment, there is an option to display only one Instagram Business and Instagram Personal account

3. At the moment, we don’t support Instagram Stories, but only posts and reels.

4. We don’t recommend adding more than 10 sources to one widget in order not to affect its loading speed. We’re working on improving this behaviour, however, I’m afraid I don’t have an ETA when exactly it will be done.

I’m really sorry that it is not the answer you were looking for, but if you have any other questions, or if there’s anything else I could do for you - please do let me know.

Hi Helga,

Thank you very much for the reply.

My requirement is:-
I require a page in which user enters their credentails and see all posts and reels from his/her account.

Is there a way by which i could have 1 page/widget that takes user’s credentails and show insta stuff on my website through your widget.

It will be very helpful if you could share some links for API,documentation for the same.

If need we could connect as well as per your availability.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Developer

Thank you for the info provided!

I’m afraid this is not the way our widget works, I’m so very sorry about it.

You see, the only person who can add sources to the widget is the widget’s owner. I understand your request, and I wish I could assist you better, but I’m afraid we do not support such custom cases at the moment and do not have the documentation that could help you at this point.

Our widgets were developed as no-code solutions so that everyone can configure them without any coding skills, that’s why we didn’t focus on such advanced cases.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I could help you with :pray:t2: