How can I change my address for upcoming billings?

I moved my business and my billing address on Elfsight isn’t up-to-date anymore. So how can I change my address for upcoming billings.

1 Like

Hi Selim and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

If your billing details have changed, you’re welcome to change them in your Elfsight dashboard in Billing section. Please check out this article, it should help: Changing your billing information - Elfsight Help Center.

Apart from the payment details, no other info needs to be added.

I hope it helps! :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks Helga. Unfortunately this information doesn’t help me. I need to change my ADDRESS not my card details. For me it didn’t work after updating the card details. No menu with address information popped up.

Thanks for your reply, Selim!

It’s unfortunate that it didn’t work for you, but I’ve got another solution :slight_smile:

You see, such adjustments as address change have to be done only by our payment processing system Paddle. Please contact them with your issue, I’m sure they’ll get back to you with the solution shortly.

Here’s how you can reach out to Paddle Support: https://help.paddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002266545-How-do-I-get-in-touch-with-Paddle-support-

I hope the matter will be resolved soon!

1 Like

Is there an option to pay monthy instead of yearly?

1 Like

Hello @Sorochi!

Users do not have this option in the account. However, if you’d like to do this, we can switch your subscription to the monthly plan on our side. The sum of money paid for the annual plan will be taken into account as a positive balance for the future payments.

Please keep in mind that in the long run, the annual plan is 17% cheaper than the monthly plan.

If you’d like to switch your subscription to the monthly plan, please let us know. We’ll be happy to assist :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like