Hiding Business Hours

I’m new to elfsight and am setting up the Store Locator widget on my website. I would like to either hide the business hours

or

change the words open now or closed to something along the lines “get in touch for business hours”

This is because each location is unique and can change on a week-by-week basis, so maintaining opening hours could become a full-time job in itself! Wondering if there is a work around with css code?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tracey

Hi @user40529 welcome to community :clap:

You can find this option right in the settings. Just click the Customize button on the Directory tab and disable Open Status :slightly_smiling_face:

You can hide the business hours in the popup in the Detailed Card section on the Directory tab:

You can replace the terms “Open now” or “Closed” here.

That’s brilliant thank you so much, I couldn’t find it, and now it seems so obvious, easy when you know how!

Thank you for including where to change the wording as this will be helpful for some other tweaks I wanted to make :grin: