Hide end time (Month layout)

My clients wants to add start time only. and remove the option for end time. on calendar. Is there way to fix?

3 Likes

@user1490 I’ll check it with the devs and will let you know if it’s feasible :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @user1490 :wave:

I’ve consulted with the devs and, unfortunately, there is no way to remove end time at the moment. I am so sorry!

We do realize that it would be a great addition and we’ll try to think it over in the upcoming updates. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your idea with us!

1 Like

Hi,
Enter the same time for both, start and end time

3 Likes

Hi @MICHEL_A3A :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing your workaround with us! Yes, it actually works with such layouts as Grid, Masonry. However, user1490 is using Month layout where this option doesn’t work.

Anyway, a huge thank you for your interest and help, it’s highly appreciated :wink:

Hi Max, I need the same option as well, thanks. Will try the suggestion of the same S/E time.

1 Like

Hi @Francis_Bradford and welcome aboard :wave:

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

I see that you are using the Grid layout and this workaround should perfectly work for you.

As for the Month layout, we’ll try to find a solution in one of our future updates. We’ll keep you posted here :slightly_smiling_face: