Hide certain groups from view

Hello! I’m using the team showcase to display a tap list for a brewery.Our beers rotate pretty frequently, so instead of re-entering each beer every time it goes back on tap, it would be great to simply move beers into a “Past Beers” group that could be hidden from public view. Then, when that particular beer goes back on tap, we can just switch which group that beer is in and move it back into public view instead of starting from scratch every time.

In summary - the option to hide certain groups from view in a team showcase would be helpful. Is there a CSS code that supports this? I am happy to do this myself but am struggling with the code.

Brink Brewing Co.

1 Like

Hi @Mike_Young and welcome to the family :heart:

Try to add this code to the Custom CSS field on the Style tab:

.eapp-team-showcase-tabs-tabsCategory:nth-child(NUMBER) {
  display: none;
}

Instead of NUMBER in brackets, you need to add the ordinal number of the hidden group.

Please check it and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

@Mike_Young I guess it would be great for our widget to support this option by default, so I guess we need to keep your suggestion in our Wishlist, too :slight_smile:

@Max, many thanks for the code, I hope it will be a solution here!

1 Like

This is great and works beautifully. Thank you!
One more question - then is it possible to not display this category when the ALL category is on display? So to remove a specific category from the “ALL” display.

Hi @Mike_Young :wave:

Thank you for such a kind feedback :heart:

I’ll discuss your question with our devs and get back to you a bit later :slightly_smiling_face:

@Mike_Young Unfortunately, there is no option to customize the widget this way. I am sorry!

But we’ll try to consider such behavior in our future updates :slightly_smiling_face:

So the only issue is, when I have “ALL” groups displayed, it also shows the hidden beers group. I would like to add to the wishlist - make it possible to have all groups show up together in an “ALL” view, but still be able to have certain groups hidden. In other words, a finer selection too would be helpful. We would like for our customers to be able to scroll through all beers available but also be able to view them by category, so the “ALL” option is nice, but not if it includes things we’d like to keep hidden.

Thank you!!

1 Like