Google reviews fonts not changing when i apply fonts from the website

Im trying to change the font of the Google Reviews plugin to Expletus Sans , the font is not in the list, and when i select apply from website nothing is changing. Im using Wordpress + Elementor.
Need some help, thanks

1 Like

Hi @Sacha_Requena_Gines

We are ecstatic to see you as a part of our Community! Welcome :rocket:

We’ll gladly check things for you. I’ve shared your request with our dev team. We’ll keep you abreast of any news here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your time, ill be waiting for your feedback.

1 Like

Hi @Sacha_Requena_Gines,

It looks like the website styles actually do not apply this font to the container where the widget is installed. The simplest thing to do would be to add this custom CSS code to your widget:

[class*="Main__Container"] {
  font-family: "Expletus Sans";
}

Please let me know if that works.

1 Like

Hi, good afternoon.
The CSS code is working, but the first line appears in red color with a warning.
It says " attribute selectors with *= are slow!!.
Please check the screenshot. Thanks.

Regards
Sacha Requena

Unfortunately, at the moment this is the only CSS selector we’re able to use here because this widget’s components do not currently have static classes. However, since you’ll only be using a selector like this in this single instance, it really shouldn’t have a significant effect on the performance.

By the way, feel free to use the Custom CSS setting in your widget! You can find it at the bottom of the Appearance section. This way you can keep all of widget customizations in the same place and also ensure that the styles are only applied to this widget if you’re using several of our widgets or happen to use the same classes elsewhere on your website.

2 Likes

Thanks for your time.
Ive changed the CSS code from Elementor to the CSS setting in the widget as per your recommendation.

Regards
Sacha Requena

Regards

1 Like