Goodreads Reviews

Would be very useful for book companies!

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi there,

Thank you for submitting your request!

We’ll try to consider Goodreads Reviews to implement in future updates, thanks a lot for helping us :slight_smile:

Can we get a custom widget for displaying bookshelves from Goodreads?

1 Like

@user1744 welcome to the community, very happy to welcome you here!

I’ve moved your request to the thread with the similar idea, and I’ll keep you updated about all the changes here :slight_smile:

I’m afraid we don’t have this very request in the works at the moment, but if it gets more views, it will increase the odds for a faster development :slight_smile:

Hi!
It would be awesome if you could add Goodreads into the pool of platforms for reviews. This is such a great app, but authors rely on goodreads for their best reviews and it’s a shame it’s not included.
Thanks!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, @L112, that it would be a great option for book fans, thanks a lot for your suggestion!

I’m afraid it’s not the easiest reviews source to add at the moment, but we’ll do our best to find a solution and add it to the widget. I’ll keep you updated here :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help, it means the world! And yes, welcome to the Elfsight community! We’re always happy to help, consider your ideas, get your feedback or even discuss a decent book :star_struck: