Events Calendar not display correct Days and Months in German

• Issue description:
    When I translate the days and months in German in the Event Calendar, they are still displayed in English.

• Link to the page with the widget in question:
    Elfsight Apps

1 Like

Hi @Peter7 :wave:

I am so happy to see you here! Welcome to Community :tada:

I’ve checked your widget and see that months and days are translated now:

Could you please double-check it?

If the issue still persists, please send me a screenshot of how you see it. I’ll be glad to look into this :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max

The selection of days and months is OK. But the events still have the English format.

e2.PNG

Translation: Wednesday = Mittwoch, May = Mai
e3.PNG

e4.PNG

What I notice, the month is written in capital letters.

Thanks for your support.
Greetings
Peter

1 Like

Thank you!

It actually displays the dates and day of the weeks in English. However, once you click on any event from the list, it gets translated into German. I am so sorry about this inconvenience!

Our devs are already working on the issue. I’ll get back to you once I receive any updates.

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

The correct time format in German would be: Freitag, 02. Juni
Now missing the . (dot)… Freitag, 02 Juni. Could this also be adjusted?

Many thanks and greetings

Peter

1 Like

@Peter7 Unfortunately, at the moment, there is nothing we can do with it. I am so sorry!

I totally agree that this feature would improve our app, and we have such a request in our Wishlist. Please vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Peter7 :tada:

Thank you for waiting!

Happy to tell you that we’ve fixed the issue. Please check your widget and let me know how it works :slightly_smiling_face:

It works! Thanks for the help and quick solution.
Greetings
Peter

You are always welcome :wink: