Customize Google Maps on different pages

My wife and I have a traveling ministry. Our Webflow website uses a CMS collection for the meetings. I’d like a Google Maps for each meeting. I can see how to embed the widget on the page template but the map location remains static based on what I used with the widget design on Elfsight. How do I customize the Google Maps Widget for the individual pages rather than have a static location that persists over all pages?
Thanks
Chris

Hello Chris and welcome!

Thank you for providing the details about your use case! I totally see your point, but I have to say that our Google Maps widget works only as a static widget, thus it is not able to adjust to a particular event. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience!

Given that, here’s what I can suggest here:

1. You should create one Google Maps widgets for each event with a particular location and install them separately. This way, each page with a particular event on your website will have its own Google Maps widget.
    Just in case, here’s an article explaining how to set up an API key, which is required for working with Google Maps widget: How to get Google API Key for Google Maps widget - Elfsight Help Center.

2. You could consider our Event Calendar widget (which, as far as I can see, you’ve already given a try). This widget has a map in the popup, so you’re welcome to add all the needed information relating to your event to the card in the Description field.

I hope it helps! But if any further questions come up, please don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile: