Custom text in share message after clicking social share button

Currently you can’t set custom text to accompany your share button messages, so when visitors click your share buttons, the message only copies the URL which looks like a spam message. Let’s change this to make social shares more realistic and human!

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Original comment from Angella Newell transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello,

Thank you for your comment!

We understand that this feature is crucial for you, and we’ll try our best to consider it for the nearest updates.

Thank you!

Original comment from Joe Constanti transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Joe,

Thanks for your comment!

I do understand that you need to have this option added and I wish I had more encouraging news to share.

We do the best we can to release as many new features as possible, and since we now have quite a lot of requests we’re just not able to implement them all. I’m really sorry about this!

At the moment we start with the most wanted ones, however, we do consider all the ideas we get and appreciate each and every one of them.

I do believe we will have this very option added in the near future, as I also agree that it will be a great addition.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Original comment from Joe Constanti transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Joe,

Thanks a lot for the update, I do believe it will be a good solution for you!

We’ll try to reconsider this option to make it more obvious and convenient so that you’re satisfied with the widget completely :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

Original comment from Juergen Berkessel transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

@Team2 thanks a lot for your suggestion!

I’ve merged your request with this one, since we already have it added to our wishlist, so that you receive all the updates regarding this idea :slight_smile:

And yes, welcome to the community! :tada: