Change the button text

• Issue description:
    Hi, I have a simple registration form-widget with a default button at the bottom, with text “Send message”. How and where I could change this text/title to, for example, “Submit” or something else?

• Link to the page with the widget in question:
    http://www.etrgovina.ekfak.kg.ac.rs/EMCONF/test-form/

2 Likes

Hi @Kale and welcome to the community!

You’re very welcome to change the button text on the widget’s Settings tab → Language → Form Elements (Send Message):

image image

Please let me know if it worked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Helga,

It worked just fine, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kale

1 Like

Anytime, Kale! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, is this option still available? I can’t edit it :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Eduard_Clariana :wave:

It’s wonderful to see you here. Welcome :rocket:

Unfortunately, we are having a temporary issue with the button for the AI-generated forms. Our devs are informed about the bug and are working on the fix.

Meanwhile, we can change the text on the button on our side. Could you please specify the button text you’d like to have?

Hi @Max Many thanks. I am not talking about AI forms. I just wanted to change the “Send message” text to “Enviar” in a regular form.

But I can’t do it. Thanks again!

1 Like

@Eduard_Clariana Oh, I am sorry about this confusion!

I’ve passed on your request to our dev team. I’ll immediately get back to you once I receive any updates!

Hi @Eduard_Clariana :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

We’ve fixed the issue. Please check your widget and let me know how it works :slightly_smiling_face:

It won’t let me edit the button text. It lets me change the text of all of the other elements but not the button. I’m using the “Contact Form” template.

1 Like

Hi @wattswebflows

Pleasure to see you in our Community! Welcome :tada:

Please send me a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed or widget id if it’s not installed yet.

I’ll be happy to check it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

elfsight-app-c6a89784-6566-4ab2-8a1c-0da24ce15d25

Thanks!

The issue is fixed. Please check it and let me know how it works :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect, looks good on my side. Thank you!

No sweat!

Have a great day :wink: