Change font in the price table app

Hola Helga,
Necesito tu ayuda con el tipo de fuente que esta dentro de las tablas de precios.

No aparece esa opción y la tipografía no va con mi sitio web.

Podrías ayudarme con esta parte del código para insertarlo?

Copié el código html y lo inserte en Custom CSS de otra app (faq) y funcionó bien pero no me deja hacerlo en la app tabla de precios.

Hello Helga,
I need your help with the type of font that is inside the price tables.

That option does not appear and the font does not go with my website.

Could you help me with this part of the code to insert it?

I copied the html code and inserted it into the Custom CSS of another app (faq) and it worked fine but it won’t let me do it in the pricing table app.

1 Like

Hi @ALEJANDRA_CHAVEZ and welcome to Community :wave:

Could you please send me a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed?

hi Max, thank you for your support.
this is my webpage:

Thank you!

Unfortunately, due to the peculiarities of the Wix platform, our app supports only the most popular fonts!

However, I’m happy to say that we have two workarounds here:

1. You can use this CSS code containing all the supported fonts. The first font that is enabled on your website will be applied to your widget right away.

<!doctype html>

body { font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"; }

Please add the CSS code above right after the widget’s installation code and you are good.

1. You can also apply any free Google font you wish to the widget.
    Here is an article that explains how you can do it - How to change the font of the widget on Wix.

Please let me know if it worked :slightly_smiling_face: