Booking.com affiliate links

If the source link option was too limited, now it does not accept the link with AID+label, This option was possible before and this made it stand out from the elfsight competition, so I liked it a lot, now I see that it is not possible and this does not help many to use again,

1 Like

Hello @user1772 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

I am really sorry about this inconvenience! Could you please provide us with the example of AID link?

We’ll be happy to check everything for you!

Sure, This is the complete link structure with the help and label that we need to take advantage of the exit click looking for a reservation with booking, Mar Sol Bungalows & Hotel, Mazatlán – Updated 2022 Prices

and also have the option of being able to deactivate the exit click to leverage the content and have our own direct conversion from the hotel both sn good strategies all depending on which we work. when have solution say me please for buy product

1 Like

Hello @user1772 :wave:

Thank you so much for the link!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a proper solution really soon! Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated :wink:

@user1772 Great news :fire:

We’ve fixed the issue! Could you please check it and let me know if everything is fine?

excellent thank you very much quick solution

1 Like

@user1772 I am so happy to hear that you are good now!

If any other questions come up, please do not hesitate to contact us here. We are always delighted to help :wink:

:christmas_tree:Have a sparkling New Year :christmas_tree: Let your dreams take flight :rocket: