Birthday Contest: 12 Winners, 12 Free Years with Elfsight! 🎁

:tada: We guess you already know that Elfsight is celebrating 12 Years! :tada:

We’re really proud of reaching this significant milestone and we realize we wouldn’t have come that far without YOU, our lovely customers!

To make this occasion even more special, we’re throwing a big party — the Birthday Contest with a fantastic prize pool of 12 Free Years is now on! :partying_face:

Prizes

All participants of our Birthday Sale are eligible to join the contest and compete for the grand prize!

12 winners will get 1 FREE year added to their subscriptions*! :tada:

All other participants will get 1 month added to their subscriptions*!

*A subscription made or extended during the Birthday Sale 2024.

Your Task

:heavy_check_mark: Take advantage of our special offer to create a new subscription or extend the existing one.

:heavy_check_mark: Tell us in the comments how long you’ve been using Elfsight widgets, and send us your wishes for our birthday! Let your creativity lead you to victory! :blush:

Judgement

We, the Elfsight Team, will pick the 12 most creative comments that wow us most!

How long does the party last?

The winners will be announced on July 8, so you’ve got 3 weeks to participate! We will contact you and apply your prize by July 9 at the latest.

Good luck, and see you in the comments! :point_down:t2:

6 Likes

Happy birthday Elfsight! It’s great to have a company and team like you that not only focuses on functionality but also on great design, resposnivness and marketing for building better websites and conversions!

I wish you health, growing business and a good competitive advantage over the next years!

I truly believe that the future lies with AI, so integrating Chat Gpt into your systems and apps, will create a Eflisght 2.0 version of you, that can crush competition very hard!

Lets not only build pretty apps, but also intelligent ones! That is my wish for you, or birthday present (creative feedback).

Lets get it rocking together! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday,
Darius

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to my favorite widget app. Happy birthday to you.

:musical_note::notes::headphones::guitar::musical_keyboard:

I think it’s been about 3 years. I always buy the longest possible membership and grab the best deal. I’m also an affiliate that’s why I promote you guys on your birthday – and not on your birthday. If I were to win the extra year I could bring world Peace. I could bring rain to the deserts and deserts to the forests. If I were to win it would be like winning the lottery. It would be like becoming Miss America even though I’m a dude. No it would be like Miss Universe!!! It would be such an honor to be selected as one of the 12 winners. Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks Helga!

This thread was a nice little reminder to renew our subscription and claim an extra month.

Just wanted to say congrats on another awesome year for Elfsight Apps! Your widgets are amazing and have made website building so much easier for everyone. It’s so cool how your tools, like the social media integrations and forms, are helping millions of website owners out there.

You guys have done a fantastic job making web development simpler and more functional on platforms like WordPress, Shopify, and Wix. Your cloud-based approach really keeps things running smoothly and efficiently.

We use one or more of Elfsight apps for pretty much all the websites we build at our agency!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Love the widget =)

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Elfsight! I really appreciate your widgets and all that you’ve done for my company Big Hump Productions. My friends, family and clients love my website. I have been with elfsight for over a year and happily. I look forward to the continued friendship with your company!

2 Likes

I think I’ve used Elfsight for about 2 years now. My wish for the birthday is to grow the size of the business by 25% in the next near and that this wish would be assisted by my reviews widget on my website to create trust and affirmation of potential clients.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday ElfSight! Thank you for helping us grow our business and showcase our reviews. Your app has helped us grow and save more lives! We wrote you a little song… :grinning: :heart:

Happy birthday, ElfSight, let’s celebrate today,
For twelve amazing years of lighting up our way.
With every five-star review you proudly display,
More lives learn CPR, making safety our forte.

ElfSight, you’re our star, shining bright and clear,
Showcasing our reviews for all to cheer.
Teaching CPR and First Aid, spreading our fame,
Making a difference, saving lives is our aim.

Through your platform, stories of hope are told,
How CPR and First Aid can be lifesavers bold.
You help us reach out, touch hearts far and near,
With each glowing review, our mission becomes clear.

Here’s to the partnership that’s stood strong and true,
ElfSight, with you, our message breakthrough.
Together we educate, empower, and inspire,
Making the world safer, our hearts lift higher.

Happy birthday, ElfSight, thank you for all you do,
Helping SureFire CPR reach goals anew.
With your help, more heroes rise every day,
Here’s to many more years, lighting our way!

3 Likes

Happy 12th Birthday, Elfsight! :partying_face: Your widgets have transformed my website and made it more engaging for my visitors. Many more years of innovation and success! Good job!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Just started Elfsight yesterday and uploaded my first widget. Extremely simple and looking forward to creating more. Best wishes for your continued success and improvements.

2 Likes

hbd
Thanks Elfsight for the 3 years of helping our website look better with your widgets! Absolutely fell in love with your pricing table widget and now using your RSS feed widget, which have been wonderful additions to our site. The cleanest and modern looking widgets out there! And thanks so much for the fantastic support provided to us whenever we need a helping hand. Always quick to solve our issues.

Happiest 12th birthday to Elfsight and the great team behind it!
And thanks for the extra month :wink:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Elfsight! It’s great to have a company and team like you that not only focuses on functionality but also on great design, resposnivness and marketing for building better websites and conversions!

I wish you health, growing business and a good competitive advantage over the next years!

I truly believe that the future lies with AI, so integrating Chat Gpt into your systems and apps, will create a Eflisght 2.0 version of you, that can crush competition very hard!

Lets not only build pretty apps, but also intelligent ones! That is my wish for you, or birthday present (creative feedback).

Lets get it rocking together! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday,
Subhan

2 Likes

Congratulations! Elfsight on your 12 Birthday celebrations :tada: :partying_face:
I have been using Elfsight Apps since 2019 and I have been blown away :birthday: each year with all of your new and existing Apps. Here’s to another 12 and more years of creativity!

2 Likes

Yay It has been a beautiful three years and five months since we met. It feels like a wonderful lifetime. You make my website sing, so I was sold the first day and I have not left your side ever since. I feel like we shared a past life together, we have grown so well together. Your staff and support are so helpful. You mean the world to me Elfsight and I wish I could have your babies. Instead, I accept your perposal and lock myself in to your life till 2027. This dance is for you… My love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
vE8etxHNGqeXZmuGyL

…What do you say, lets make it 2028?

2 Likes

Happy 12th Anniversary, Elfsight! :tada:

Over the past 12 years, you have not only created an incredible platform of widgets but have also transformed the way businesses and websites interact with their audiences. What an impressive achievement! :star2:

From your beginnings, Elfsight has stood out by offering innovative and easy-to-use solutions. With more than 80 customizable widgets, you have enabled millions of users to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of their websites without needing advanced programming skills. From social media widgets, reviews, contact forms, to photo and video galleries, you have covered all possible needs, making customization accessible to everyone.

I remember the first time I integrated an Elfsight widget into my website. It was a revolutionary experience. The ease with which I could set up and customize the widget was incredible, and the results were immediate. My visitors were delighted with the new functionality and the impeccable design.

Moreover, Elfsight’s dedication to continuous improvement is admirable. Regular updates and the constant addition of new widgets demonstrate your commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. Your attention to detail and technical support are simply unmatched!

I must also mention the impressive integration you have with various platforms like WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, and many more. This versatility has allowed businesses of all sizes and sectors to benefit from your innovative tools.

For all this and more, I celebrate this special milestone with you today. Congratulations on 12 years of success and for transforming the digital landscape with your brilliant applications. I am sure the future holds even more achievements and successes for you. Thank you for being a constant source of inspiration and for making our digital lives easier in such surprising ways!

Here’s to many more years of innovation and success, Elfsight! :birthday::tada:

With gratitude and admiration.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! You guys are the true “Elf on the Shelf” for our websites. Always showing up and making impressions in a stealthy way. Thanks for being awesome!

2 Likes

“If Elfsight widgets were birthday candles, my website would be a bonfire of brilliance! I’ve been using your tools for just under a year, and they’ve added so much spark and magic to my online presence. We’re a new company just finding our footing online, and your widgets have given us a huge boost. Here’s to another year of Elfsight making websites shine brighter than a supernova!”

1 Like

Happy 12th Bday! :birthday: New user here but super stocked about the possibilities!

2 Likes

Happy birthday Elfsight!

Ive been a customer for 4 years now.
I feel impressed to have a team like your guys
I love all benefits you offer to the world in the space of amazing template designs, and solutions for building better websites!

I wish you longer life span in growing your business and a good competitive advantage over the next years!

You guys helped me build an amazing website with an incredible template!

Lets get it rocking together!

Happy Birthday,
Long life and a prosperous year of advancement ahead.
Jim

2 Likes

HappyBirthdayElfsight

Ever since I discovered Elfsight Apps, I have been absolutely in love with them. All my favorite apps are under one roof, and I can use them on all of my websites. You never cease to amaze me, and you never disappoint me. I am always impressed by your fantabulous customer service and your willingness to create new and improve upon existing apps. I am not sure how long I have been a customer … it’s been a long while, and as long as you keep doing what you do, I will always be a loyal customer. You are the only apps I utilize these days because of all the wonderful and reliable apps/widgets you have.

Happy 12th Birthday Elfsight! I hope you have many more prosperous years to come!

Rhonda Holscher
Owner | CEO
Rhonda’s Virtual Office, LLC

2 Likes