Astrology birth chart calculator

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible:
strong textstrong text
I would like a widget to install a free astrology birth chart generator on my website for visitors to use, in order to calculate their personal birth chart & information.

1 Like

Hi @Elle and welcome aboard :wave:

Thank you for adding your idea!

Do I understand correctly that you are looking for an app similar to this one?

Thanks for the quick response. I am an astrologer in the process of rebranding & having a new site created. I would like to add an Astro chart calculator for visitors, so they can add their birth info & get a free chart. I’m finding it very difficult to obtain. Wordpress used to have one but discontinued it. Someone from your company -Apollonia emailed to say I don’t have what I need and should add it to the wish list, so I did. Let me know if u go in fact have it.

Thanks
Elle

I looked at the link again and yes I do think that is it. As long as it generates a chart for Buford to download or print.

Elle

Got you!

Yes, Apollonia is absolutely right! Unfortunately, we don’t have such an app in our catalog. However, we’ll gladly consider this idea in our future updates, if it gains more votes.

We’ll keep you posted here in case of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks very much Max.

Elle

1 Like

You are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, I’d like to remind you that you still have a chance to join our contest and win up to 1 free year in addition to your current subscription: March Challenge: Reveal Your Country’s Vibe and Win up to 12 Free Months!.

The contest will finish on April 1, so do not miss the opportunity to show your creativity!

Thanks for reminding me.

Elle

1 Like