Area code selection into the phone number field

I would like to integrate the area code selection in the phone number field to oblige customers to select the country code when they fill their phone number. Currently most of them fill the field without the country code and I’m not able to call them back because I don’t know where they come from. Ideally a dropdown menu with the flag next to the area code.

1 Like

Greetings @Leader_Limousines_Le :wave:

Your idea sounds like a great addition to the widget, thank you for sharing it with us!

I really hope our devs will pay attention to them in our future updates. We’ll keep you in the loop :slightly_smiling_face:

Add a dropdown menu with country code and the flag of the country before the phone number

1 Like

Hi there @Leader_Limousines_Le :wave:

We agree that it would be a great option for the widget.

Unfortunately, the solution hasn’t been found yet, but we promise to keep you informed about any changes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am really wondering why have you not added this feature the day elfsight born. You should have at least copied other forms available in the market, especially the jotform.

best of luck, I am discourged by my team due to unavailablity of this feature.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hi @Asfand_Mudassir :wave:

I see that my colleague Sofia has already replied to your request in a support ticket. Please take a moment to check your inbox and share your thoughts with Sofia :slightly_smiling_face: