Announcement Bar should have feature for changing announcements

Hi there,

love your new widget. However it’d be much more useful if it you could add multiple announcements, and the text would then change in desired interval, automatically or by slide-function.

3 Likes

Hello @user894 :wave:

We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoy our new app!

Your idea regarding multiple announcements sounds reasonable and we’ll aim to include it in our upcoming updates. We’ll keep you posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It would be great to see the option of different background styles for different seasonal events, or even being able to upload our own backgrounds to make them more in tune with the season or the event.

1 Like

Hi @John_URated and welcome to the Community :wave:

Glad to tell you that you can upload your image as a background or even add video from YouTube or Vimeo:

Check it out and let me know if it worked for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Just like the Announcement bar, only adding the capability for multiple messages, with the option for auto-scrolling like a ticker tape (marquee) or rotating to the next message after X seconds.

1 Like

Hey there @user2703 :wave:

I totally agree that these features would definitely enhance our app!

We already have a request for the multiple messages and I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated topic. All the updates will be posted here.

As for the moving Announcement Bar, I see that you’ve already found the dedicated thread where we’ll keep you abreast of any changes - Moving Announcement Bar - #3 by user2703

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts, it’s highly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face: