Agency Account

Hello everyone!

A big thank you to @Betto Betto and @Adri Adri for your posts, the information provided has been incredibly helpful. I’ll address each point in turn.

News
Firstly, I’d like to update you on our progress in developing features for agencies. The development of the function to add Team Members to your account is in its final stages - we’re just a little over a week away from completing everything. We then anticipate roughly a week for final testing and revisions before the release.

The feature that allows giving project access to clients is currently in the design phase. The design is expected to be fully ready by the time we release Team Members. While designing, a question arose - which widgets would you like to give client access to, and for what purposes? Those of you who are looking forward to this feature, please share your thoughts here: Provide a client with access to a project with their widgets.

Whitelabel
We have a general understanding of the Whitelabel functionality needed - essentially, your client should not notice anything associated with Elfsight. However, we’d like to gain a deeper insight into the agencies’ willingness to pay for this feature. Suppose there are no standard Whitelabel plans, and the fee is based on each invited client.

Could you kindly share your thoughts on how much you would be willing to pay per Whitelabel client, assuming, for instance, they get Unlimited Views, access to all applications, and up to 10 widgets for each application to meet the maximum needs of a typical requirement profile?

Your feedback on this matter is crucial for us to assess the development prospects. Please, share your thoughts here: Full Whitelabel plan to manage apps with custom brand (White Label).

I will address the changes to the Pricing that occurred last year in a separate message in my next post.

Wishing you all a great day!

Thank you!

3 Likes