Adding multiple properties websites to my account

Hi Helga:
From my elfsight dashboard I want to manage multiple IG/FB feeds for my apartment communities. How do I add a second, third, fourth, fifth site to my account? I upgraded yesterday but it won’t link me to another IG/FB other than to The Westbrook. From my FB sign-in I manage multiple locations. HELP
Thanks,
Sue
804-665-4013

1 Like

Hello @Sue3! Please let me step in for Helga.

We are very glad to see you with us! Welcome to Elfsight Community :tada:

I see that you’ve opened a support ticket and my colleague Nataliya has already contacted you. As Nataliya said, this issue may happen if you chose a particular Facebook page while creating the first widget.

If you are an admin of several Facebook business pages, you need to select All Pages while connecting your widgets to Facebook:

2989a11fef18c6b916b64404de74d640.png

To fix the issue now, you need to delete Elfsight permissions from your Facebook account here, and reconnect the widgets to Facebook following these steps:

1. Click Connect to Facebook:

1. Authorize on Facebook, and check all the options (even those pages that you don’t need to connect) in the popup window:

If this option doesn’t show up for you, please click on Edit Settings and choose all pages there:

1. Choose the required page from the drop-down menu:

1. Save the changes.

If any questions come, please contact Nataliya. She’ll be happy to assist.

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face: