Add reels to the Instagram feed

Please load all Instagram content in the feed, including the Reels. Currently all content from the Instagram feed is being loaded, except for the Reels.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 9

Hi,

Thank you for adding this suggestion!

Yes, at the moment reels are not supported in our widget, and we’ll try to consider the options for this feature realization.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Original comment from Seth Kramer transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Seth,

Our dev team are working on the update for Instagram Feed and they do have plans to conduct several tests with Reels as well.

Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have any results, but I hope I’ll be able to share some news some time later.

Thanks a lot for your patience!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Ben W transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Matt Gee transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Simon Clew transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear guys,

Thanks a lot for all your comments!

I’m happy to say that we’ve released a major update for our Instagram Feed, where Reels and IGTV posts are supported!

The only thing is that at the moment these options are available only for new widgets, unfortunately. Thus, to check out these features, a new widget has to be created.

If you’ve already tested these options, please feel welcome to share your feedback in the comments here :pray:t2:

Original comment from Matt Gee transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Matt!

It seems you’re using a standalone CodeCanyon plugin which I’m afraid we had to deprecate several months ago. I’m really sorry about it!

At the moment we support and update our cloud apps, and these new features you can find here: Instagram Feed widget - ready code for embedding on any websites!

Please do let me know if you have other questions.