Add display settings

Fantastic thank you! Continues to display after link is clicked or close button tapped?
Be great if there was some options:
Settings > Display Settings > Frequency - “Show every time, until I close it” etc.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEW WIDGET: Shine bright like a star with Announcement bar

Hi @user3190 and welcome to Community :wave:

Glad to hear that you enjoy our new app! The widget is displayed after clicking on close button only in the configurator.

I’ve checked the widget on your website, and the bar disappeared after closing it.

Could you please double-check it and let me know if everything is fine on your side?

Yes it disappears after closing it, but then displays again on reload or open a different page on the site?

1 Like

I got your point!

I believe this functionality would be really helpful. I’ve moved your request to our Wishlist, so that our devs could consider your idea in our future updates. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot for pointing us in this direction, it’s highly apppreciated!

Great. Frequency Setting similar to Popup widget would be great. :ok_hand:

1 Like

It would be nice to have an option for the announcement bar to be displayed until a certain time. For example, a real estate website would want an open house notice to display from Monday morning - Saturday afternoon

1 Like

@Jacob_Story I share your point that display setting would be really helpful!

We already have a similar request and I’ve moved your comment there. We promise to keep you informed about any progress here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot for your interest and help, we’re always happy to hear from you!

Great, thank you!

1 Like

Hi folks, I’m happy to say that we’ve already started working on this feature! Not sure about the specific date, but the devs promise to release it fairly soon :slight_smile:

I’ll post more updates as soon as I have any news!

Hello friends, I’m happy to say that you now have a whole new Settings tab in your Announcement Bar widgets!

This is what you will find available:

• set pages for a widget to display on

• specify devices

• schedule your widget’s display times

• configure the widget to stop displaying under certain conditions

• Custom JS is also available

Your feedback will be very much appreciated! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Great thank you! I’ll check it out

Super!

1 Like